Contractor Near Me for Seal Coating in Galesburg IL
Protect your parking lot or driveway this year with Hoerr’s Blacktop& Seal Coating in Galesburg IL. It requires only a small investment that will save you big money in the long run. We are experts in residential and commercial seal coating and paving. Our team offers you the following benefits:
- Reliable and Experienced Seal Coating Contractors – Our family-owned company has served customers throughout Knox County and Galesburg for 13 years. We provide services certified with an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
- We Handle the Whole Project from Start to Finish – Installing concrete pavement, asphalt pavement, or seal coating can involve complex, and time-consuming work on your own. Hire our team with the expertise and experience to finish your project quickly and affordably.
- No Projects Are Too Large or Too Small – In addition to seal coating, we handle excavation, property drainage, pavement base installation, snow removal, and all kinds of paving projects. We can take care of projects such as sidewalks, patios, driveways, parking lots, and more!
Contact us to request an estimate. We can provide a quote within 24 hours.
Why Do I Need Seal Coating?
You can extend the life of your driveway, parking lot, patio, or road with seal coating in Galesburg IL. Seal coating provides protection against deterioration for your pavement. With our seal coating services, we can provide you with the following benefits:
- Protection from Oxidation – UV rays from sunlight contribute to the oxidation that leads to the breakdown of your pavement. In addition, the sun will discolor your asphalt into an unappealing gray color. Seal coating provides a layer of protection against oxidation and color fading.
- Protection against Oil Spills and Chemicals – Motor oil and other chemicals that leak from vehicles seep into the asphalt and cause major harm to your pavement. In addition to ugly stains at the surface, the chemical exposure weakens the top layer of pavement. Seal coating helps to fight against damage from oil and chemicals.
- Prevention of Water Seepage – If water seeps through holes in pavement, it will create significant potholes and cracks. Over time, the water that seeps into pavement will expand and contract. During that process, it stresses your pavement to the point it cracks or deteriorates in sections. Seal coating can protect against the damaging affects of water seepage.
- Maintain Beauty and Safety – Seal coating your pavement will give it the look of a brand-new surface. In addition to a great look, seal coating helps to make your pavement safer to drive on. Seal coating helps to create a high contrast of color to improve visibility while also draining water during wet conditions.
Commercial and Residential Paving Services Available
Hoerr’s Blacktop & Sealcoating handles many different types of commercial and residential paving projects along with seal coating in Galesburg IL. Give us a call for any of the following services:
Free Quotes for Seal Coating in Galesburg IL
Hoerr’s Blacktop & Sealcoating never charges you when you request estimates for seal coating in Galesburg IL. Simply fill out our online contact form and we will respond within 24 hours. Also, you can give us a call at 309-228-9283 for more information about us or our services. Our services come highly recommended by our clients on customer reviews. Let us know how we can help improve your home or business today!