We Offer Sealcoating in East Peoria IL
Hoerr’s Blacktop & Sealcoating, your go-to local specialist for paving and sealcoating, offers a broad spectrum of services for our valued residential and commercial clients. We know better than anyone the toll that the brutal Central IL weather can take on pavement and driveways. This is especially so on surfaces that have been left unsealed. We can apply a durable, safe layer of quality asphalt sealant to extend the life of your pavement. Effective protection that comes from asphalt sealcoating is imperative in East Peoria, as it saves you from undertaking expensive repairs sooner than you should. That’s why you should choose Hoerr’s for sealcoating in East Peoria IL.
Did you know that effective sealcoating will:
- Act as a barrier?
- Prevent external elements from damaging the durability of pavement?
- Extend the lifespan of your surface?
And did you know that quality sealcoating protects against:
- Sunlight or UV rays that dry out pavement?
- Penetration of water?
- Salt, chemicals, and petroleum products?
Signs You Should Get Sealcoating in East Peoria IL
Have you noticed any of these signs in your parking lot, driveway or roadway?:
- Vegetation and weed growth: You may see some sprouts inside small cracks – this is a sign of crack formation, with even hairline cracks encouraging vegetation. If there is a plant there, you can be sure roots are growing beneath the surface.
- Surface color fading: Surfaces should have a deep black finish. It will fade over time, to be sure, but when your surface gets to a grayish-black color, you should sealcoat it again to restore and protect.
- Small cracks: If your surface has small cracks, it should be sealcoated before they get worse. More significant damage will have to be addressed first, such as filling large cracks with a crack-filling agent, and repair of any size potholes.
- Normal aging: To preserve its appearance and structural integrity, you should get your driveway or parking lot sealcoated every three to five years.
- Stains: A buildup of leaked vehicle fluids and other chemicals, such as motor oil and coolant, can seep through unprotected asphalt. You will need a fresh sealcoat to prevent that.
- Cold weather: Frost below the surface can compromise your driveway, especially if it’s already damaged by heavy traffic regularly.
If any of these things are happening on your property, call us right away to prevent further damage.
In addition to sealcoating, we also offer:
- Asphalt paving: Working with only the best materials available, we can assure your asphalt will last 25 years or more if you maintain it well. The result is a cost-effective paving option.
- Asphalt repair: We provide all aspects of asphalt repair, including asphalt crack repair, that can be brought on by the effects of the sun, rain, extreme temperatures, oil and gas, salt, and chemicals.
Contact Hoerr’s Blacktop & Sealcoating
Call us at 309-228-9283 or fill out the Free Job Quote form for a free no-obligation consultation on sealcoating in East Peoria IL. Also, we are located at 7917 N Kickapp-Edwards Rd, Edwards, IL 61528.