Professional Asphalt Repair East Peoria IL
Damaged asphalt is an accident waiting to happen. Because cracked pavement, potholes and uneven surfaces often catch unsuspecting drivers off guard, they pose a danger to all inside. Therefore, it is essential to get all roads and parking lots treated by a professional provider as soon as an issue arises. Lucky for you, that’s just what we do! Our talented team of experts has several years of experience performing asphalt repair in East Peoria IL.
Types of Pavements Problems We Address
No asphalt issue is too big for us to tackle! We can resolve just about anything with an asphalt repair in East Peoria IL. The following few items are some of the most common problems we encounter:
- Cracks – Cracks in a paved surface are usually more severe than they sound. Not only do they prove the perfect tripping hazard, but they also leave the base layer vulnerable to foreign substances. The more rain, snow and plants that infiltrate the area, the larger it will likely grow. Stop it before it gets too big by allowing our contractors to apply a special sealant.
- Chemical Damage – Asphalt might be known for its durability, but it is not strong enough to withstand the deterioration caused by chemicals, such as fuel and oil. If either of these elements come in contact with your pavement, it will weaken the surface significantly.
- Potholes – One of the most dangerous types of asphalt damage is potholes. Created when a crack or water erosion forces the pavement apart, this deep cavity can cause severe car complications. To avoid a popped tire or serious accident, call and have our asphalt contractors service the area today!
- Weathering – Weathering is another common type of damage caused by many years of exposure to the elements. While the hot sun can contribute to bleaching, cracking and crumbling, the colder climate frequently fosters water damage. Each issue, if left untreated for too long, can lead to further deterioration.
- Improper Installments – Pavement that a contractor has installed incorrectly will degress much faster than if placed by one of our professionals. Signs of this structural damage include bends, buckles and tears. Unfortunately, any area exhibiting these issues will likely call for a brand new base layer.
Our Other Offerings
When you need more than a repair, our team will be there to assess the situation and offer a sound solution. Some of the other services we offer are:
- Asphalt Paving
- Concrete Paving
- Parking Lot Striping & Pavement Making
- Excavation Services
- Property Drainage
- Snow Removal
For more information about any of these services, contact us today!
Call on Our Trustworthy Contractors
Are you ready to start an asphalt repair in East Peoria IL? Let our team lend a helping hand! Call us at (309) 300-3736 or request a free estimate by filling out our online form. We are conveniently located at 7917 N Kickapoo-Edwards Rd, Edwards, IL 61528, and proudly serve the surrounding areas.