Your Local Experts for Asphalt Repair in Pekin IL
Over time, your driveways or parking lots will lose their color, develop cracks and dips, and overall become less safe to drive on. And while some of these changes are inevitable, there are ways to both prevent and fix asphalt damage before it gets worse. With the proper asphalt repair in Pekin IL from the right pavement experts, you’ll be able to extend the life of your lot or driveway well beyond the average. And no other company provides better pavement maintenance than the team at Hoerr’s Blacktop & Sealcoating.
When you hire Hoerr’s Blacktop & Sealcoating, you get friendly professionals with the best products and excellent service. From sealcoating to crack repair, and everything in between, we’ve helped locals of the Greater Peoria area for numerous years. As experts in our field, you can count on our repairs to be fast and efficient, meant to last a long time.
How Damaged is Your Asphalt?
Minor damage can often be resolved with a simple repair. However, depending on the extent of the problem, we may recommend repaving certain portions of your driveway or lot. Either way, we can quickly identify damage to your asphalt and provide a repair solution that works best for you.
- Cracking in your asphalt is one of the most common problems you can incur. And if left unchecked, cracks can lead to more severe problems down the line. However, if caught early enough, we can fix your pavement with relatively little fuss. We can fill cracks, and will often recommend sealcoating your lot or driveway to prevent more cracks from appearing or expanding.
- If you don’t resolve cracking, it will sometimes lead to potholes in your pavement. Potholes are large or small bowl-shaped depressions that reach the base layer of your asphalt. And, as an Illinoisan, you may be incredibly familiar with potholes. At Hoerr’s, we can offer a temporary fix by filling potholes. However, repaving the area is the best, long-term solution.
- As rain, heat and other weather hit your pavement, it will start the process of raveling. Raveling for pavement is when it begins to lose its thickness, and loose gravel and grit gathers on the surface. Not only does this make your pavement uneven (and a safety hazard), but it increases the chance of water reaching the base of your lot and causing further damage.
- Pavement can sometimes form upward, creating large bumps or bubbles on the surface. With a local climate that tends to freeze a lot during the winter, this occurrence happens more often. And, to fix such a problem, we will have to cut out the affected area of pavement and apply a full-depth asphalt patch.
When Repair Isn’t What You Need
Not every problem with your pavement can be solved with asphalt repair in Pekin IL. However, with experts like Hoerr’s Blacktop & Sealcoating on your side, we can quickly determine what you need and provide the appropriate service. For example, we offer:
- Asphalt Paving
- Crack Repair
- Concrete Pavement
- Excavation Services
- Parking Lot Striping / Pavement Marking
- Base Installation
- Property Drainage
Give Us a Call
Don’t let your pavement get any worse, and get the most efficient asphalt repair in Pekin IL and the surrounding area. Call Hoerr’s Blacktop & Sealcoating today at 309-222-2979. Also, we are located at 7917 N Kickapoo-Edwards Rd, Edwards, IL 61528.