Ensure the Life and Durability of Asphalt Through Asphalt Sealcoating for East Peoria IL
Asphalt sealcoating is one of the best ways to help preserve your asphalt roads, parking lots and driveways for years to come. However, sealcoating only works if it’s applied correctly. And finding contractors with skill and years of experience can sometimes be challenging. Thankfully, if needing asphalt sealcoating for East Peoria IL, you can count on Hoerr’s Blacktop & Sealcoating.
Why Consider Sealcoating?
If you want to avoid repairs or a complete replacement of your asphalt, you should consider the benefits of sealcoating. Not only can sealcoating protect your lots and driveways, but it can bring old and worn asphalt back to life! Here are some of the benefits you gain from asphalt sealcoating for East Peoria IL:
- Protection from Sunlight – The sun’s UV rays are just as harmful to asphalt and pavement as they can be to our skin, with continual exposure. However, with sealcoating, the sun’s rays are reflected off the asphalt, thus protecting the surface from cracking or fading.
- Protection from Moisture – Over time, moisture can escape into the beginnings of cracks in your asphalt. And with every passing winter, that moisture freezes and expands, exasperating issues of cracks and crumbling in asphalt. Thankfully, sealcoating works to keep moisture out, so cracks can’t get worse.
- Increase in Longevity – The combined efforts of UV rays and moisture can contribute to the breakdown of unprotected asphalt. Additionally, roads or parking lots that see significant traffic will deteriorate faster. But, with the efforts of sealcoating, the breakdown of asphalt can be slowed. In turn, the longevity of your lots and driveways increases.
- Increase in Safety – Crumbling and cracked asphalt can be hazardous for driving or walking. However, with the implementation of sealcoating, you not only prevent deterioration from getting worse but you smooth over already problematic spots in your asphalt. Also, sealcoating helps with the management of ice and snow, accelerating their melting.
How Else Can Hoerr’s Help?
While asphalt sealcoating is an excellent method for preserving your asphalt, it’s sometimes not the service you need for your next pavement project. As such, Hoerr’s Blacktop & Sealcoating offers additional expert services to assist residential and commercial clients throughout Peoria, Bloomington, and Galesburg, IL. Our work is top-notch, using high-quality materials and trained pavement experts for every job. Come to Hoerr’s when you need help with:
- Parking Lot Striping & Pavement Marking
- Concrete Pavement
- Excavation Services
- Property Drainage
- Base Installation
- Chip & Seal
Talk With Pavement Experts
Before repair or replacement becomes necessary, be sure to find expert asphalt sealcoating for East Peoria IL from the professionals at Hoerr’s Blacktop & Sealcoating. To learn more about our services or request a quote, contact us today at 309-300-3736. Also, we are located at 7917 N Kickapoo-Edwards Rd, Edwards, IL 61528.