Blacktop Paving Peoria IL Residents Rely On
Operating out of the Greater Peoria area, Hoerr’s Blacktop & Sealcoating works to keep the area’s streets and pavement in the best possible shape. In terms of blacktop paving for Peoria IL, we provide fast and efficient service with the best available contractors. It’s all about finding a simple solution to your complex paving problems. No matter the job, we have the experience and ability to provide paving meant to last for years.
Hoerr’s Blacktop & Sealcoating is family-owned and run. The nature of our company means we focus on building relationships with our clients. Whether a resident or business, we want you to have the ability to come to us with any paving issue you need to resolve. From repair to replacement to sealcoating, and everything in between, the quality of our work is unmatched.
Questions About Your Paving Project
Before you have Hoerr’s Blacktop & Sealcoating come out to quote you for your pavement job, you might have questions about the process. To best assist you, we try to answer some of the most pressing concerns about blacktop paving.
- Do I need new pavement? – The severity of damage done to your blacktop will determine whether or not you need new pavement. However, if your driveway or lot has numerous cracks, is crumbling in multiple areas and has huge holes or divots, it’s time for a fresh coat of pavement.
- How long will my new pavement last? – Ideally, if your asphalt is taken care of properly, you can expect it to last upwards of 20+ years. If you decide to sealcoat your asphalt, it can last for even longer.
- When’s the best time to pave my blacktop? – Hoerr’s Blacktop & Sealcoating is available year-round to perform asphalt paving. The best times of the year are during the warmer months. However, most asphalt projects can still be completed during fall and winter if temperatures are not too extreme.
- How do I maintain my asphalt after getting it replaced? – Indeed, the best way to keep your asphalt adequately maintained is to have professionals come around now and again. If you notice cracking or breakage on your blacktop, our contractors can perform repairs to keep issues from getting any worse.
- Should I worry about Sealcoating? – While the choice to sealcoat your driveway or parking lot is up to you, we recommend doing so. Sealcoating can be done every 3 to 5 years, and it’s incredibly effective at keeping your pavement continually maintained.
Paving Blacktops and Much More
Hoerr’s Blacktop & Sealcoating offers additional services around blacktop paving in Peoria IL so that you can keep your pavement in the best possible shape. To best serve you, we offer:
- Asphalt Repair
- Crack Repair
- Asphalt Sealcoating
- Concrete Pavement
- Asphalt Milling
- Excavation Services
- Parking Lot Striping / Pavement Marking
- Property Drainage
- Base Installation
When considering blacktop paving in Peoria IL, residents have come to rely on the excellent service offered by the professionals at Hoerr’s Blacktop & Sealcoating. Call us today at 309-222-2979 to request a free estimate. Also, we are located at 7917 N Kickapoo-Edwards Rd, Edwards, IL 61528.