The Best Services from Asphalt Companies in Morton IL
Hoerr’s Blacktop & Sealcoating services earn some of the highest customer review scores among asphalt companies in Morton IL. Our contractors provide full-service asphalt pavement solutions for both commercial and residential customers. We are a local, family owned and operated company that adds a personal touch to all pavement projects. No job is too big or too small. We handle everything from residential sidewalks, patios, or driveways to commercial parking lots to city or rural streets. Plus, we even can help with things like excavation, pavement or parking lot marking, and property drainage. Contact us now to request a free estimate or schedule service to handle your pavement problem quickly and affordably!
What Services Can I Expect from Hoerr’s Blacktop & Sealcoating?
We offer a variety of services to address any pavement problem as one of the top asphalt companies in Morton IL. Here are some of our most popular asphalt services:
- Asphalt Paving – Putting down new pavement is one of our most requested services. Whether you need to replace a worn-out surface or start new pavement from the ground up, we can help. We work on everything from residential driveways to commercial parking to civic roads.
- Asphalt Repair – Do you have issues with an asphalt surface that is cracked, crumbling, or uneven? Hoerr’s Blacktop & Sealcoating can fix any kind of damage, including water pooling on the surface, potholes, or sinkage.
- Crack Sealing – Our contractors repair cracked pavement by applying sealant. This offers you incredible benefits such as a longer life for your pavement, prevention of water damage, and enhanced safety for drivers and pedestrians while using the pavement.
- Asphalt Sealcoating – Our sealcoating protects your asphalt from damage due weathering, UV rays, and exposure to gasoline, oil, or other chemicals by sealing the surface. As a result, you will not need to worry about your pavement becoming brittle, drying out, and breaking because of water damage, the sun, or chemicals.
- Asphalt Milling – Instead of completely replacing your pavement, you can get cost savings by using our milling service to recycle materials in your existing asphalt. During this process, the surface layer gets removed, the base layer stays intact, and then the base gets covered with recycled or new asphalt.
- Chip and Seal – This service involves the application of a layer of hot asphalt to the existing surface. Next, our contractors spread asphalt aggregate chips over the hot asphalt. Finally, our contractors compact the aggregate into the asphalt to form the new surface layer. The resulting pavement offers better resistance to skidding and less glare from sunlight.
Do You Want Concrete Pavement?
You may not get concrete work from other asphalt companies in Morton IL. However, Hoerr’s Blacktop & Sealcoating contractors handle concrete pavement projects, too. Our concrete projects include everything from patios to sidewalks, curbs to stairs, and even pads for dumpsters. No wonder we are considered one of the most versatile paving companies in Tazewell County IL! We have you covered, whether you need asphalt or concrete pavement.
Are you looking to get started on an asphalt or concrete pavement project? Then, request a free quote from one of the top asphalt companies in Morton IL. Hoerr’s Blacktop & Sealcoating staff are ready to help you. Just give us a call at 309-222-2979 during our office hours from 8 am to 5 pm on Mondays through Fridays to request a free estimate. Also, you can reach us online anytime by using our convenient contact form. For all things asphalt, count on Hoerr’s Blacktop & Sealcoating for fast and affordable service!